Anjan,

   I  am  more  of a fan of steamer or waterbath than pressure cooker, in
   my=  hands  at altitude the pressure cooker can be very harsh and make
   my  tissue=  s  fall off the slide or get chewed up badly.  I know the
   pressure  is  s= upposed to be controled by the cooker but in my hands
   boiling  seems to be t= aking place, violent boiling and i do not like
   it.

   are  you  sure  the  antibodies work on canine tissue?  When testing    abs,
I have four protocols I run

   1. no pretreatment

   2. HIER with lph citrate buffer

   3. HIER with hph buffer, such as edta

   4. EIER, I will start with proteinase K for 5min.

   usually  with  one of these, if the ab x reacts with canine tissue you
   w=  ould  get  some  signal,  if  it  is  weak  i  would  increase the
   pretreatment  times= for that one approach.  If i get nothing from any
   of them and I know = I am using the optomal dilution of the primary ab
   for  the  longest  incubatio=  n  time  (sometimes  i go to over night
   incubation  of primary) then I really w= onder if that ab works on the
   species I am trying to use it on.

   Cheers,

   Patsy