HI
 I am Research assistant at Physiology department of Michigan state university.
I am using the (ß-Catenin Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen) #9587 for IHC on
mice femur sections. I have used this antigen unmasking method: For Citrate:
Bring slides to a boil in 10 mM sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 then maintain at a
sub-boiling temperature for 10 minutes. Cool slides on bench top for 30 minutes.
The problem is that bone detachment always occurs so I wonder if there is a
method of retrieval that prevents bone detachment.