Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you folks had experience with the Hamamatsu
Nanozoomer slide scanner.  We recently learned about it and are considering
getting one instead of an Aperio slide scanner.  We plan to use Visiomorph
image analysis software, so all we really need is the scanner and not all of
the fancy software that these companies sell to go with their instruments.

The other labs at my company have Aperio systems and the images from the
Nanozoomer would need to compatible or made to be compatabile for this to be a
viable option for us (for cross-site slide conferencing purposes).  We are
interested in it because this instrument can be adapted for fluorescence (with
Aperio, you need to purchase 2 separate instruments; one for light microscope
and one for fluorescence).

Thanks,
Kim
 Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)QIHC