I really did not want to jump in on this, but Kathy did voice one thing that I'd been wanting to: Adding the "To unsubscribe, click here" link so that it's obvious. Maybe put it at the top instead of bottom of messages?

I also wanted to add that probably most people wanting to unsubscribe are not even reading the messages at all, just hitting reply to a random message...so it may be a moot point trying to tell them.

So, in light of that, how hard is it to just disregard and delete these single-word unsubscribe messages like so much spam? :-) :-)

Regards,
Merced