Dear Histonet Community,

I am a one of the founders of a healthcare recruiting firm.  I help Lab
Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are
interested in exploring other career opportunities?  We are completely free of
charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country.
Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working
on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Laboratory
Manager opening at a Dermpath Lab.

My client is a Pre-IPO Pathology company who is quickly establishing itself as
an industry leader. I'm contacting you to see if you'd be interested in
pursuing the Lab Manager position they have open in their Dermpath Lab in Long
Island, NY. This state of the art lab s looking for someone with prior
management experience to run and manage a lab consisting of 10 FTE's. This
Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the
lab.   My clients offers one of the best compensation & benefits package around
including relocation assistance when necessary.   For consideration you must
have a Bachelor's Degree, be HT or HTL (ASCP) certified and licensed in the
State of NY.  A minimum of 2 years of prior supervisory or management
experience is preferred.  If you are interested in learning more about this
position, please call or email me at k...@ka-recruiting.com

Please contact me if you're interested in learning more about this position or
in exploring some of the other numerous job openings we have available across
the country.

Have a great weekend.

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.