Hello! My name is Jennifer Estep. I am currently working as a
histology technician at Johnson City Medical Center- Mountain States Health
Alliance, in Johnson City Tennessee. I have been in this position for three
years.  I am not certified yet, I have two more semesters of school left, and
then will be able to sit for my exam. While holding this position I have gone
through a year long Histology program that was offered by our Laboratory. I
have experience with Special and IHC staining and frozen sections. Before
working as a histology tech, I had worked in the laboratory as a phlebotomist,
specimen processor, and pathology technician.
        I am relocating to Martinsville, VA as soon as I am able to find a
full-time position. I am looking for a position within an hour from
Martinsville. Roanoke, VA; Eden, NC; Greensboro, NC; or Danville, VA. I am
available to work any shifts and can provide references along with letters of
recommendations. If anyone knows of a position or has a position available,
please contact me by email at este...@msha.com<mailto:este...@msha.com> or
phone (423)943-8202.

                                                                        Thanks,
Jennifer Estep

    Histology Dept.

     JCMC-MSHA

    (423)431-6385

This message is from Mountain States Health Alliance. The contents contained
herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
printing or action taken on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.