I hope all of you are being appreciated today and really every day for the hard
work that you do each and every  day to make a difference in people's lives.

Now down to some business, I was hoping to talk with someone either on line or
off line about TTC staining on infracted hearts and how to perform this
technique. Whether it is better to perfuse or to slice the hearts and then
stain. I really need someone to mentor me through the whole process. Thanks in
advance for whatever help you may be able to give me.

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley