In looking through my 2012 plan for QM monitors, I would be interested to hear
from any of you on how your department may monitor the microtomy bench or
embedding bench for quality?  I am not talking productivity, but quality.  How
can we monitor these benches to help staff improve the quality of their work?
I don't want this to be punitive, but a learning experience for all.

Thank you in advance for any ideas that you may be able to share!

Deanne Knutson
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
St. Alexius Medical Center
701-530-6730