Dear Histonetters,

Has anyone had success with Dako's Her 3 antibody on paraffin sections?  I am
looking for a protocol to work on a DAKO autostainer or Ventana XT.  I have
tried the high ph Dako retrieval suggested but I am not getting much staining
and I have ran a multiple tissue control block with many of the suggested
controls in the block.  I am going to try again using a different antibody
diluent because the one I am using may not be compatible with the antibody.
Does anyone have any other suggestions.  ( I have tried 1:50 for 60 min primary
antibody incubation)

Elaine Dooley HTL
Shands Teaching Hospital
Gainesville FL