Hi, and thanks for the intervention!  :)
This is the first bit of rational and non-confrontational communication
relating to advertising I've received thus far and appreciate this very much
Marvin. I'll respectfully honor the intention of histonet. Had I been
approached with respect and asked nicely I would gladly oblige. You know what
they say about catching more flies with honey...

Now back to our regularly scheduled histology programming.