We have the following equipment:

   =

   Leica TP1050 (Ti= ssue Processor)

   Dako Autostainer (48 = slide capacity, unsure of software version)

RMC Products MR3 Automated microtome

Fisher Scientific IsoTemp oven

2 Ventanna Benchmark XT

   I  just  took over as lab manager a couple = of months ago and I'm not
   sure  if  all  of  the  above  are  operational.  I do kn= ow that the
   Benchmark XTs do work and the Leica TP1050 does not work.

   Price is VERY negotiable.

   Donna S. Ing= ersoll, B.S., HTL, CT(ASCP)