Good afternoon everyone,

We are currently looking at or protocols for microtomy.  Currently we cut 22
unstained slides for all lung bxs, 10 unstained for all other FNAs, and 6
unstained for liver bxs.
Can anyone share their current microtomy protocols? The pathologists are
willing to take a look at some change, just would like to know what other
institutions are doing?

Thanks
Debi
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
(or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended
recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
printing or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please respond to the
individual sending the message and permanently delete the original and any copy
of any e-mail and any printout thereof.