I concur with Shirley~  this will be my next order for my GI lab.

Wanda

concave cavity with no corners for small pieces of tissue to get caught in and
the solutions pass through it very
nicely.  I use it for small research samples, like shrimp gills similar in size
to the prostate biopsies, and I lose nothing.  I
use the yellow ones, VB1005 but they have other colors and also some with
smaller grid.  Highly recommend them.

>  Shirley

Laurie Colbert
>  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:49 AM
>  To: Histonet Post (histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu)
>  Subject: [Histonet] Prostate Needle Bx
>
>  How do others process prostate needle bx's - what kind of cassettes do you
> use?  Do you use sponges?  Do you
wrap the tissue in lens paper?  Do you process them on a biopsy (short) run?
Our bx's always seem to be less than
optimal, but we do not have problems with other small bx's.