Hi
We re-Coverslipper a number of sections which had peeled off on the tape as the
tape dried and curled. We cut off excess tape using scissors; placed a fresh
coverslip flat; put a streak of mounting medium on he coverslip; use a forceps
to orientate the tissue + margin of tape; number a slide, dip it in Xylene &
place on a slope & bring on top of coverslip-section-mounting medium; turn the
slide-section- coverslip to face coverslip up; leave horizontal to dry (eg
overnight). Worth a try, doing one first.
Bernie,
St Vincent's,
Dublin,
Ireland