Hello everyone and especially adventurous job seekers,

I’m a travel histotech currently contracting at Fairbanks
Memorial Hospital in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska where they have a full time
opening for either a licensed or unlicensed histotech. It has not been
advertised yet, so if you (or anyone you know) are fun and energetic and
especially
adventurous and would like to experience something different, contact
the Laboratory Department Manager: Roger Herron at
roger.her...@bannerhealth.com

Or, feel free to contact me to find out more about the job
first hand at travelhistot...@hotmail.com.
Fairbanks is definitely an unforgettable adventure. Check it out:
http://www.explorefairbanks.com/

Cheers!

Jonathan Ward Edmondson, HTL