We have Cerner Millenium and just went live with AB&T.  I do not know anything
about Cerebro, but what I know of AB&T so far is that it is does not do a whole
lot of things that I wish it did.  Such as, I cannot easily generate any kind
of report regarding the data (turn-around times) that is collected. I can go
into each individual case and see each step of the process, but not any sort of
collective data for a time/date range.  Also, the support we have gotten from
Cerner for the entire process has been lacking.  We did eventually (towards the
very end of the build) get a person who was responsive and helpful, but if we
had not insisted on that, we would have had no training whatsoever.  We were
given a spreadsheet and told to fill in the blanks.  We did not have a person
from Cerner physically here when we went live.  All problems have had to be
addressed over the phone because the person that we do have on site is a
contract Cerner person who had never had any knowledge of AP pri
 or to this project.  Whatever equipment you have that you will need to
interface, I would make sure that you work those details out in advance.
Cerner really tried to gouge us with pricing of interfaces.  Everything is
based on your current equipment, not the equipment that you have when the
project actually goes live either.  If you want to know more, feel free to
contact me directly

Michelle Lamphere
Senior Tech, Histology
Anatomic Pathology
O: 214.456.2318 | Fax: 214.456.0779
E: michelle.lamph...@childrens.com
1935 Medical District Drive | B1.06  | Dallas, Texas  75235

Message: 1