Message: 3
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 20:41:47 +0000
From: "Cartun, Richard" <richard.car...@hhchealth.org>
What are people fixing testicular biopsies in to evaluate infertility?  In the
past, I believe fixatives such as Zenker's and Bouin's were used for this
purpose since they enhance nuclear detail.  Obviously, those fixatives can no
longer be used.  Thank you.
Richard
Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & The Martin M. Berman, MD Immunopathology & Morphologic
Proteomics Laboratory Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs Assistant
Director, Anatomic Pathology Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 972-1596
(860) 545-2204 Fax