Hello:

I am a new AP supervisor and I am looking to add grossing duties to our HTs.
They are currently being trained here in our lab.

Can someone please share an example of non-pathologist grossing annual
competency checklist with me?

I just need a reference to create our own competency checklist for our HTs that
gross.

Thank you,

Farah Nawaz, CT(ASCP), MA-Mgmt
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Union Hospital of Cecil County
Office: 410-392-7084
Fax: 443-674-1596
fna...@uhcc.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. This email and any attachment is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged
information that may be subject to Union Hospital of Cecil County internal
policies. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify Union Hospital of Cecil County immediately
by return email or by email to administra...@uhcc.com and delete the message
and all copies, printouts and attachments from your system.