Hello All,

I hope everyone is enjoying summer.

In beautiful Alaska, our hospital caters to the Alaskan Native population with
their entire medical needs being met.
Currently we have a Histology Technician position available in our pathology
department. This position is M-F, no weekends and a rotating on-call schedule.
This position comes with excellent benefits and a team work environment. This
also offers relocation assistance for the correct candidate. Must be ASCP
certified or eligible.

For immediate consideration, email or FAX a current resume to
kaarring...@anthc.org<mailto:kaarring...@anthc.org> and it will be forwarded to
our hiring manager. Also visit our website at anthc.org and select Careers to
apply online.

If you have questions regarding this position or how to submit an online
application, please call ANTHC Human Resources at (907) 729-1301 or email
care...@anthc.org<mailto:care...@anthc.org>.

Karla Arrington, HT(ASCP) HIT(AHIMA)
Pathology Supervisor
Alaska Native Medical Center