I work in a research lab so this may not go over well.  How about using a cart and a child size body bag? You would not be able to see through the bag and there shouldn't be any smell and you most likely have a cart around the place.

--

*/-- You are what you do - not what you say --/*

*Karen Bowden
Staff Research Associate II
University of CA, San Diego*

*Department of Medicine*

*9500 Gilman Dr. 0682*

*La Jolla, CA 92093-0682*

*858-534-0575 voice
858-534-2005 fax
**/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
/**/THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED.IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER AND DELETE THE MATERIAL FROM ANY COMPUTER/**/./*