Hello,

Trying to get everyone's opinion on cryostats.  We have had the Leica CM1850
forever and it is not being supported by Leica anymore.  Thinking of trying a
different company maybe Tanner or Rankin.  What does everyone use and like.  We
do not cut Mohs, only DIFs.  Maybe 1 a day.

Thanks to all,

Mehndi Helgren

Dominion Pathology Laboratories
733 Boush Street
Suite 200
Norfolk, VA 23510
757-664-7901

  • [Histonet] ... Brittany Hethcox via Histonet
    • Re: [H... Morken, Timothy via Histonet
      • Re... Morken, Timothy via Histonet
    • Re: [H... MARR, Penelope (EAST SUSSEX HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST) via Histonet
    • [Histo... Histology via Histonet
      • Re... Morken, Timothy via Histonet
        • ... Haiyan via Histonet
    • Re: [H... Terri Braud via Histonet