Hello,

I am seeking some guidance in regards to a peroxidase stain. We have always
used the Kaplow Method to stain peripheral blood smears, and up until
recently, we have had no issues with getting it to work.  However, no
matter what we try in recent months, we have not been able to get it to
work. Several different techs have tried it and we have ordered new
reagents, but there are no granules to be seen....

Does anyone have any experience with peroxidase kits? I can see that
Sigma-Aldrich has several available but I'm not sure what to go with....

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Kendra Beechie
MLS/HTL (ASCP), Technical Consultant
CHI St. Alexius Health
Bismarck, ND

Caution: This email is both proprietary and confidential, and not intended for
transmission to (or receipt by) any unauthorized person(s). If you believe that
you have received this email in error, do not read any attachments. Instead,
kindly reply to the sender stating that you have received the message in error.
Then destroy it and any attachments. Thank you.