This message is sent to you as part of a service provided by
http://www.al-aqsa.org.  If you wish to unsubscribe please do not reply to
this email but send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words
"unsubscribe alaqsa [EMAIL PROTECTED]" (without the quotation marks) in the body
(not the
subject) of the email.  Alternatively you may visit the website
http://www.al-aqsa.org to unsubscribe.

Friday Talk from Al Aqsa Masjid - Al Quds
Given by Members of Hizb ut Tahrir.

(The following is an approximate summary of the Arabic talk lasting 16
minutes which can be
heard at http://www.al-aqsa.org).

Friday 14 January 2000, 8 Shawwal 1420

The recent arrests in Syria

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds, and may peace
be upon Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions.

I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is His
slave and His messenger.

Allah says: "Hast thou not turned thy vision to one who disputed with
Abraham about his Lord, because Allah had granted him power? Abraham said:
"My Lord is He Who gives life and death." He said: "I give life and death."
Said Abraham: "But it is Allah that causes the sun to rise from the East do
thou then cause him to rise from the West?" Thus was he confounded who (in
arrogance) rejected Faith. Nor does Allah give guidance to a people unjust."
Al'Baqara (2:258).

And Allah says: ""Go thou to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all
bounds.* "And say to him, 'Would thou that thou should be purified (from
sin)?* "`And that I guide thee to thy Lord, so thou should fear Him?'" *
Then did (Moses) show him the Great Sign.* But (Pharaoh) rejected it and
disobeyed (guidance); * Further, he turned his back, striving hard (against
Allah). * Then he collected (his men) and made a proclamation, * Saying, "I
am your Lord, most high." * But Allah did punish him (and made an) example
of him, in the Hereafter, as in this life. * Verily in this is an
instructive warning for whosoever feareth (Allah). * What! Are ye the more
difficult to create or the heaven (above)? (Allah) hath constructed it: * On
high hath He raised its canopy, and He hath given it order and perfection. *
Its night doth He endow with darkness, and its splendour doth He bring out
(with light). " Al Nazi'at (79:17-29).

Oh Muslims,
The Nimrod was the king in Babel during Ibraham’s times. He ignited a huge
fire to throw Ibraham into it. He regarded himself as god. The people of
Babel obeyed their king so he led them into the Fire (as cattle are led to
water). Allah destroyed his power and punished him with a severe punishment.
Allah says," We said, "O Fire! be thou cool, and (a means of) safety for
Ibraham!" " Al' Anbiaa (21:69). But what did Allah do to the king? Allah
made a mosquito bite him in his brain, and Allah made the sea swallow
Pharaoh, after he had sent to him and his people various punishments as
warnings "So We sent (plagues) on them: Wholesale Death, Locusts, Lice,
Frogs, and Blood: Signs openly self-explained: but they were steeped in
arrogance, - a people given to sin." Al'Araf (7:133).

Tyrants like these past ones are ruling Muslims today. Hafez Assad of Syria
is seizing sincere Muslim activists with a mighty onslaught. Such rulers are
boasting of their treason. They think that they are far from the punishment
of Allah.

Hafez Assad is attacking the ones who say la Ilaha Illa'lah in order to
cover up his treason. What is this ex revolutionist doing now?

Didn't he say that Sadat of Egypt was a traitor because he reconciled with
the Jews?

Didn't he attack Arafat and King Hussein because they followed the path of
Sadat?

But today he is following the same path that the other rulers followed - the
path of shame and disgrace.

Not only this, but he is ordering his ruthless guards to break into the
homes of innocent people, under the cover of darkness, across Syria and
Lebanon to arrest men, women, and old men. They torture them. They arrest
their mothers, their children, and their relatives in order to force them to
turn themselves in. They arrested hundreds of members of Hizb-ut-Tahrir in
Damascus, Hims, Hama, and all over Syria and Lebanon. They are arresting
them not because these men were trying to prepare for a coup, not because
these men had killed anyone, but because they spoke up against the new
treason that the Syrian regime is committing with Israel.

"Verily, your lord is Ever Watchful (over them)."

"They plot and plan, and Allah too plans, but the best of planners is
Allah."

"Verily Allah will defend those who believe"

Oh Muslims,

May Allah be pleased with the Khateeb in this Masjid today when he said:
What is happening today is exactly like that which happened in Andalus
(Spain and Portugal during -mid ages -Islamic times) when there were many
rulers, divided between themselves, and they used to collaborate with the
Christians against their Muslim rivals. The corrupt rulers of Muslims in
Andalus were trying to make "peace" with the Christians, so what was the
result of their "peace process"? The Muslims were uprooted from Andalus
after many centuries of existence.

The Muslims’ rulers of today are competing with each other in pleasing the
U.S. and in normalising relations with Israel.

Does Assad think that Israel will give him the Golan Heights?

Does he think that Israel will give him a whit of dignity?

Allah says about the Jews: "Have they a share in dominion or power? Behold,
they give not a farthing to their fellow-men?" Al'Nisaa (4:53).

If the Ummah continues her silence in the face of rulers, then what will
happen to her is what happened to the Muslims in Spain. The rulers of
Muslims will collaborate with the imperialist infidels against the Islamic
Ummah. Allah says about the infidels "They but wish that ye should reject
Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they) " Al'Nisaa
(4:89).

Do not expect a good outcome from the "peace process" that Assad’s regime is
engaged in, because it will be no better than the "peace process" of Sadat.

The Islamic Ummah should break her silence, the Muslims should break their
silence in front of the flowing blood of Muslims in Chechnya, in front of
the flowing blood of Muslims in Kashmir, in front of the flowing blood of
Muslims in Algiers ...etc. Our land was extorted from us, our fortunes are
being plundered, and we have lost our dignity and honour. Why do we stay
silent after we have lost everything. It is time for this Ummah to hit back
and uproot these corrupt rulers and appoint instead of them the Khalifah.
The Khalifah will enable the Ummah to protect her deen, her dignity, and her
honour.

The silence of the Ummah will encourage the rulers to proceed in their
treason, Allah says about the people of Pharaoh "Thus did he make fools of
his people, and they obeyed him: truly were they a people rebellious
(against Allah) " Al-Zukhrof (43:54).

May Allah take revenge on these corrupt traitorous ruling regimes in the
Islamic world. May Allah protect the Muslims from their harm.

May Allah help us to establish His deen on earth through the
re-establishment of the Khilafah State, in order to apply the Quran and the
Sunnah of , in order to unite Muslims under one flag, and in order to carry
Islam to the rest of the world.

Ameen.
----
http://www.al-aqsa.org