More evidence that there is one and only one "botman" SDK GOD ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of _Phantom_
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] # of entities

hehe, yeah, the simple mistakes are the most annoying.. I had some code
doing something mad the other day, spent hours looking for the problem..
turned out I was setting a bool to false in an old version and hadn't
removed it before I made the new code.. doh!