You need the following at the top of your gamerules class ClientCommand method.

     if(g_VoiceGameMgr.ClientCommand(pPlayer, pcmd))
         return TRUE;

If you are using modified HL gamerules classes, check the following methods
depending on your mod;

CHalfLifeTeamplay :: ClientCommand( CBasePlayer *pPlayer, const char *pcmd )
CHalfLifeMultiplay::ClientCommand( CBasePlayer *pPlayer, const char *pcmd )

As Sluggo stated, if a client command is not handled, it gets reported to
the console.  The vModEnable command was added in 2.2 and is handled by
the  CVoiceGameMgr class, that is why we are chaining to it in the
gamerules class.

If you have done this and it is still happening, then set a breakpoint in

CVoiceGameMgr::ClientCommand(CBasePlayer *pPlayer, const char *cmd)

to see why it is not getting handled (like if CMD_ARGC() >= 2)

Rob 'Commando' Prouse
Tour of Duty Mod
http://www.tourofdutymod.com