Having any luck with debugging that?

Lakario

----- Original Message -----
From: Nathan Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 4:19 PM
To: HLCoders
Subject: [hlcoders] Valve: WorldCraft Bug

Okay I doubt you'll fix this but I guess there is hoping...

As you may or may not Worldcraft (3.3 at least) has a compatibly bug with WinXP/WinME systems in that it does not save the Gamecfg.wc file correctly all the time.  Basically, you load WC, go to options, add a new mod, quit WC and when you come back its not there (most of the time but sometimes it saves).  Is there any chance you could debug this because frankly, I am getting pissed at having to add mods over and over and over again.  If you can either fix it, or give a method to fix it I'd be happy.

Thanks,

Lakario
ModDev.net
www.moddev.net