Hello,

Does anyone know which flags have to be set for a full body
animation (like the death animations)? If I don't set
the pev->deadflag to something other than DEAD_NO,
my animation is only played by the player's top half. Basically, my
animation has the player kneel down, so I can't separate it
between the pev->sequence and pev->gaitsequence.

If I set pev->deadflag to anything other than DEAD_NO, the animation
plays out perfectly, the only problem is that the player is not really dead!
This causes all kinds of animation problems when the player really does get killed (he doesn't end up lying down, just standing with the dead pose).

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Georges