Sorry, to say that I can't help, but that sounds kinda funny :-D
----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Foss
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2001 12:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] Sci's with needles

I'm a fairly green n00b, when it comes to coding, so, I'll be brief:

I'd like to make a scientist that, on being attacked, has a 50/50 chance
that he will interrupt the cower/run AI schedule, and charge you, with his
needle out, stabbing you, and killing you, kinda like the GiveHealth anim,
but only, taking it away, instead. I need two explanations:

Adding an AI schedule
hurting the player with a melee attack.

TIA