From: [DRP]Avatar-X
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 9:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] (no subject)
 What is the error you get?

Nathan Taylor wrote:

 I know HLCoders is not the place to ask but thus has been bothering me for months. I made a model (player) and exported and all that using the valve skeleton of Gordon deathmatch.  After exporting I edited the .qc file and added animations as needed.  However, whenever I try to run the .qc through studiomdl it goes fine until it gets to the bone: Bip01 L Leg.  I have not edited the skeleton, at all, all I have done is apply the vertices as needed. Can somebody help me please (externally of HLCoders if need be)? -Thanks
Lakario
ModDev.net
ICQ: Status

---------
[DRP]Avatar-X
SillyZone Homepage: www.thesillyzone.com
SillyZone Forums: forum.thesillyzone.com
My Homepage: www.cyberwyre.com

---------