Anyone ever had this happen to them? I get into a multiplayer game of my
mod, I'm in OpenGL mode... and I don't hear explosions, world sounds, or
other people's gunfire. I only hear my own gunfire. It isn't just me that
experienced this during testing. Anyone in OpenGL mode experienced this. I
didn't really notice WHEN this started. I thought it had something to do
with the MP3 player, but even after I took everything out, it didn't work.
This ONLY happens in multiplayer... its confusing... any ideas?

-Mazor

"Even in death, feelings carry on; love -- the ultimate power -- will stay
within me, as I will stay with thee."
-Me