Include the icon as a resource (ctrl-r) or Insert>Resource

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 4:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] OT: How to get an icon associated with an executable.

All:

I know that this is OFF-TOPIC, but I was wondering how to associate an
icon with an executable on Windows.  I ask here because I know the
coders here are likely to know and to answer.  By the way, I have M$VC++
and I am running WinNT and Win2K.

Thanks in advance for answering my OFF-TOPIC question!
-Scott