Ohhh my bad, sorry there. I knew it seemed to simple :P

----- Original Message -----
From: botman
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 7:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] OT: How to get an icon associated with an executable.

> Include the icon as a resource (ctrl-r) or Insert>Resource
>
>> All:
>>
>> I know that this is OFF-TOPIC, but I was wondering how to associate an
>> icon with an executable on Windows.  I ask here because I know the
>> coders here are likely to know and to answer.  By the way, I have M$VC++
>> and I am running WinNT and Win2K.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for answering my OFF-TOPIC question!
>> -Scott

No, I think Scott is asking how to create an icon (like on the desktop) that is
associated with an application (not how to build an icon into an application).

If you are using a Windows Install application (like Wise Installer) you can
create an icon on the desktop (or in the start menu) that is associated with
the application that you are installing.  See the documentation for your
installation utility for details.

Jeffrey "botman" Broome