From: Paul 'MoOg' Samways [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 April 2002 11:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] CS Retail support

Just to drag this back up again real quick,

Could someone supply me with a list of the files in the CS Retail pak so I
know what I do and don't need to include in a 'CS support pak'. I'd hope I
don't need to include every ambient sound effect/gib model/etc used, but I'd
like to be sure.

Thanks,

Paul 'MoOg' Samways
Judgement HL - http://justicedepartment.co.uk