-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Cale Dunlap
Sent: Friday, 26 April 2002 1:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlcoders] HL1109 Prediction Problems?

Has anyone else been getting crashes when cl_lw is 1 in their mods ONLY
with 1109? This has been happening to me, my debugger isn't telling me
ANYTHING at all, the call stack has 3 calls in it, 2 to the engine, and
for whatever reason, one to 00000000(), I'm not even sure what library
thats being called from, but thats what it crashes on due to an access
violation. This ONLY happens in HL1109, not with any previous version.
Me and a couple other testers have also had this same problem, so its
not our computers, unless its one bigass coincidence. Suggestions?
BTW: Yes I have 3 custom weapons, all w/ client side prediction enabled
on them.

-Mazor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]