Plenty of mods are distributed in many different magazines... I don't think
there's a problem with the SDK licence. The only thing you can't do is to
sell it. It isn't the case, because the user buys the mag, not your mod ;)

     - Cortex : HL Albator coder and mapper ( www.hlalbator.fr.st )
     - email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  &  ICQ : 71548738

Kuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> nous disait :