-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ryan
"Professional Victim" Desgroseilliers
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 9:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] SDK Licence Question

I don't think the issue here is who plays the mod but rather who
distributes
it -- a magazine is technically a commercial product, and they are
charging
for it.  Legally, the issue here is whether the accompanying CD is
considered a freebie or part of the entire product.