From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:hlcoders-admin@;list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mark Gornall
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 4:21 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] SDK 2.3 spectator modes

I had to add an extra pfnServerCmd to send the selected camera mode back
to the server so the server can update it's copy of user1 with the new
value the player chose on the client. Look for 'follownext' in
hud_spectator.cpp and copy the way it works (although you still have to
add the server code in
clientcommand() to catch it on the server -  and catch 'follownext' on
the server too while your at it).

Mark.
www.planethalflife.com/vampire
www.planethalflife.com/ios