From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:hlcoders-admin@;list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mark Gornall
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 3:57 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] SDK 2.3 spectator modes

Add the new cases to your spectator selection code on the server
yourself (so user1 can get set to the new modes). Make sure user1 is at
least 3 bits in delta.lst so it can pass modes larger than 3 (this
caught me out).  If you want first-person in-game search for IN_EYE in
view.cpp and comment out the IsSpectatorOnly() that stops the first
person view from being set up. It's only one place, then it should work.

Mark.
www.planethalflife.com/vampire
www.planethalflife.com/ios