If I keep spamming the list, im sorry, outlook is being retarded. It
keeps telling me I can't send to the list for some reason so I don't
know if it's going out or not (and it's not the list telling me that)

What I'm trying to post--->
Hrm, well I'm scratching my head on this one..

Any of you know if there's a way to have a client connecting to the
proxy, make the proxy send a message to the server? I've tried placing a
servercmd and clientcmd inside DRC_CMD_START, to see if it would have
the proxy execute it, but to no success.

I need to update certain data (clock, etc) whenever a spectator connects
to the proxy. If a client is already watching the game, and the round
starts over, and whatnot, the normal clock update that's sent to all
clients works, however I can't seem to find a way to update hltv
spectators with any data that I need upon connection.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

-omega
Blackened Interactive - http://blackened-interactive.com