in hud.h, you've a "#define RGB_YELLOWISH" at the top of the file. It
defines the RGB color (in hexadecimal) of the color which is used in all the
hud code. If you change only this value, the little "divide bar" between
health and armor will stay in yellow. To change this (I don't remember very
well), you have to search for "FillRGBA", and then modify the line which
draws the bar.

      - Cortex : HL ALBATOR coder & mapper
      - [EMAIL PROTECTED] & ICQ : 71548738