Thanks for your help everyone!  I'm sure I can find what I need in the
links and info provided.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Detritus
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 10:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Sending commands to HLDS

Hmm
I couldn't find anything in the VERC articles unless I searched with the
wrong words. :P Best I found was the protocol information from the SDK
on the forums.
http://www.chatbear.com/uploaded/1004597016-server%20protocol.txt

^ Might have to register to see it but I doubt it unless it's protected
by .htaccess

Anyway I think the original poster has all the information now to begin
building something. :)

Topica),
> > > remember a thread where they discussed the format for sending
> commands
> > > the dedicated server using C. You could also try searching Yahoo
for
> an
> > open
> > > source utility which does the same thing, many exist and from the
> code
> > you
> > > could see how the commands are formatted.

As