> Where I can I find real information about programming for HL networking
> and the whole WON thing?  I am interested in making utilities and the like
> for HL, CS, etc.  I program both in Windows and Linux environments.  ANy
> help would be appreciated.

In the larger SDK versions (not the source code only .zip files), there is
document in the 'Server Info' directory called "server protocol.txt".  That
will tell you everything you need to know about communicating with a
Half-Life server.

There is no information on WON network connections (since you never need to
do that anyway, only Half-Life clients need to get authorized through WON).

Jeffrey "botman" Broome