Though it is not right place to ask such question, but I don't where I
can ask this...

in my HL for ps2 there is some strange lighting...
For example everywhere where there is a pit in the level [lets take
Anom.mats labs station as example) floor is usually filled with black
texture and when light tool is laucnhed it generates shadows which
applied to the faces which are walls of the pit and it really looks
like dark pit. But in my HL for PS2 there are no normal shadows for
pit walls and you can see exactly ugly floor painted with black
texture and ceiling [which you mustn't see in normal HL]...

I've found several images of HLPS2 over internet and they have normal
lightning...can someone explain why that happens? :^-(

[I have this bug sometimes in HL when use Direct3d renderer]

Thanks if anyone will reply.

p.s. and images of HLPS2 on official site are not taken from PS2! They
re taken from PC version of HL/Decay :)

--
 Vyacheslav
 Level-designer