> can you ask some of your programmers how such thing can happen to HL
> for PS2 [with lightmaps]...Or this is normal lightning for the game?

The video hardware on the PS/2 is different than video hardware on PC's.
This is probably the biggest difference.  Even video rendering on an XBox
(which uses a modified GeForce 3) is different than video rendering on a PC
(even if the PC is using a GeForce 3).  You're comparing apples and oranges.

> Be4 I had this problem only on PC in
> Direct3d mode, but when I've reinstalled drivers of vid. card
> everything was ok...
> I hope you understood what problem I've described :)

...again, different video driver releases will have different "effects"
(desired or undesired).  You "fixed" a problem by installing a different
video driver.  Different releases of the PS/2 may have a similar effect
(i.e. different video firmware).

Jeffrey "botman" Broome