um, the mod server never took off, no one uses it. It was a crazy idea
that didn't fly :)

[LMS]007 wrote:
I follwed the steps, emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] more then once, and i have
not got anything back. I have servers running my unregistered mod and im uhappy
with the lack of consideration for emails requesting a registration. Its been
10 days since i requested. Do i have to drive over the kirkland and pound in
some heads? bellevue is not that far, i'll do it!
lol

Help me out guys