> > um, the mod server never took off, no one uses it. It was a crazy idea
> > that didn't fly :)
>
> Plus I don't think Harry Teasley works at Vavle anymore (he's not on their
> People page any longer).  You're sending e-mail to someone who no longer
> exists!  :)

lol

Join Valve!

See the world!

Meet interesting people!

Gain industry experience, acclaim and fabulous wealth!

But if you leave the company, you will _no_ _longer_ _exist_! <mwahahahahahahha>

I'm sure that reduces staff turn over, but it can't be good for moral ;)

Jeff "Codiac" Fearn
Lead Coder, Web Master, Server Administrator for SWARM
http://swarm.edgegaming.com

Coder for Wizard Wars
http://www.planethalflife.com/wizardwars/