> OK, now, I got an other pb :(
> It doesn't find 'libstdc++-libc6.0-1.so.2'... Indeed, if I run ldd on my
> .so, it says that this libstdc++ isn't linked to my .so.
>
> How can I link it to my .so ? thx :)

You need to modify your LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable or make sure
the shared library (.so file) is in one of your library directories
(/usr/lib, /usr/shlib/, etc.).

See the readme file in the Linux dedicated server distribution about how to
set up shared libraries correctly for the hlds_l server.

Note: It sounds like you just don't have the C++ package installed correctly
(did you install the runtime libraries when you installed the compiler, they
may be separate packages depending on your Linux distribution).

Jeffrey "botman" Broome