t 10:37 PM 6/19/2003 +0200, you wrote:
> I think my problem comes from the fact I use _snprintf and some STL...

What is _snprintf? Usually that _something is M$ stuff (like
_strnicmp().

Yup, appears to be another Microsoft abomination... it is used only in cl_dll code however, in the default SDK, so the Microsoft version will work, but, if you're using it in your server code at all, then look at extdll.h:

#define _vsnprintf(a,b,c,d) vsnprintf(a,b,c,d)

And add a similar macro for the mangled version of snprintf ;). The
parameter order and types are the same between M$'s docs and the man page,
so the preprocessor can do your work for you.

M$ likes to try to suggest these are deprecated in favor of CString/MFC
crap, ANSI compliant my 0x0A$$.. ;)

--
Want to produce professional emails and Usenet postings?