Hello Jonathan,

Friday, June 20, 2003, 8:25:50 AM, you wrote:
JD>     I read what you read, MoD.  I think it did say something about how HL2
JD> will not have a coop mode, but mod teams are working on it.  However, I
JD> imagine it's like it is now.  You can just turn on coop mode if you want and
JD> put monsters in the multiplayer mode.

Well, wait wait :) What does the phrase "but mod teams are working on
it" mean? How mod teams can work on it (my team for example) if there
is no SDK? We want to work on coop too! :)

JD> Anyway, I'd also like to know a little more about the coop availability in
JD> HL2.  I guess we should have asked something about it in our interview last
JD> week.  It didn't really cross our minds when we were coming up with
JD> questions, just like a few other things.

In your interview last week? Are you talking that there was
availability to talk online with guys from Valve and ask them
quesitons?

Best regards,
 Slava Djura aka "Hoaxer"