From: "Cortex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 3:50 AM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [hlcoders] hl2 and coop

MoD wrote:
>> I think it was more 'we invite mod teams to add coop' instead of 'we
>> have mod teams working on it'
>> -Beef
>>

> Until I manage to find the interview take evrything I say with a ton
> of salt.

Here's the original interview... Read the truth guys :)

##
STEWART: Finally, will there be a co-operative mode? (I'm probably pushing
my luck here, since you said you want to keep the multiplayer side of HL2 a
big secret... but hey... you can't blame me for trying...)

GABE: We aren't doing a cooperative mode, but a couple of MOD teams want to
do one so we'll work with one of them.

##

Michaël "Cortex" Monerau.
cort at meloo dot com